Thursday 3 May 2012

Fashion muse of the day!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion is art, and as we know well art can be expressed in different ways. As creative as fashion can be, people express themselves in so many ways. This series is dedicated to beautiful young ladies like me who appreciate the beauty in the art of fashion and in their own simple ways inspire others with their sense of style and sophistication. I call them my fashion muses, and on a daily basis, I will bring to you these ladies and their beautiful looks and I hope that it would be a source of inspiration to know that these ladies who are superstars in the making with their busy lives still carve out a niche for themselves and always look good no matter the situation. This is a celebration of beauty, fashion in our everyday lives. Thanks, and God bless as you relax and enjoy this series.

My very first fashion muse is a lady that inspires me with her strong personality and her positive attitude towards life.

An undergraduate of the University of Nigeria , Nsukka (UNN), studying mass communication and currently an upcoming actress who has featured in movies such as Tinsel (Mnet), Catwalk by Emem Isong, Dear mother, All I ever wanted, Cast away, Damage, On bended knees, Miss fashion, Behind the scenes and a few others.

She is Nicole Buchi Ndigwe, though her friends call her 'nicolette' but I choose to call her ‘bubu’ because she’s my sister from another mother. 


A beautiful young lady who loves travelling and writing, she is a television freak and loves inspirational talks.



She is 5ft9inches tall with a figure like that of a goddess(36-28-38),an Igbo girl who hails from Awka in Anambra state. She dreams to set an indelible mark on history.

  She loves soft rock and rap music (just like me)! and listens to emotional songs.

She believes that every lady should be able to fly sky high and be the best that no one has ever been, as she hopes to attain positions that her kind has never attained before.


  What more can I say, her pictures tell it all, a wonderful sense of style, she says being fashionable has more to do with having your signature style and finding comfort with whatever you put on.



She is one to look out for as she is the face of a fashion label that will hit the shores of Nigeria pretty soon., I will advise you remember her name and her face because you would be seeing more of her on your screens very soon ......and then you would remember you saw her on this blog sometime ago....... XOXO... Perocci Poshe



5 comments:

  1. Hey, i like what you doing on your blog its lovely. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot, i really do appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is amazing. I'm so inspired by d write-up and d pix of d pretty young actor. Ur blog is awemazing perocci. I luv what ur doin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, i like the blog's layout but have just a lil advice. The yellow on the turquoise hurts the eye. I think you should pick a dark colour.

    Looooove the background with ladies in their jeans and heels. Awesome. Nicole na all ur pic this sister use oo. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like wot u r doin.kip it up.d girl is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete